Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizers
Our Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizers receive a variable AC voltage of low or high amplitude and distribute an almost constant voltage, at the output. The servo controlled voltage stabilizers are intended to take care of the voltage variations that cause destruction to the electronic equipments. These assure longer life of the equipments, save energy during high incoming voltages and also avoid breakdown.
They are mainly used to improve the life and performance levels of rugged equipment like Induction Motors, Heaters, Air Conditioners, Escalators and Elevators, apart from that it also protects electrical and electronic components like Microprocessors, Computers and CNC/NC machines, Offset Printing machines and Xerox machines.
- Single phase Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizers ranging from 1KVA to 30KVA
- Three phase Air cooled Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizers ranging from 3KVA to 75KVA
- Three phase Oil cooled Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizers ranging from 3KVA to 1200KVA
Product Description :
- Voltmeter to read Input and Output Voltages
- Ammeter to read the Output Currents
- Auto/Manual Selector Switch
|Type of Cooling||Oil and Air Cooled|
|Output Voltage Regulation||+1%|
|Wave form distortion||Nil|
|Effect of Load Power Facto||Nil|
|Oil Cooled||25 to 1200 KVA 3PH|
|Air Cooled||3 to 60 KVA 3PH|
|Input Voltage Range||340V - 470V AC 3phase|
|Speed of Correction||30V per second|
© 2020. Transcon Industries. Powered by G-Rank | Digital Marketing Services.