Single phase transformers are an electrical device which accept single phaseAC Input and outputs single phase AC. This is used in the distribution power in ruralareas as the overall demand & low-cost maintainence than the 3-phase distribution transformer. For this reason, it is popluar and mostcommonly used to power electronic appliances at domestic/residences.
The single phase transformers are vastly employed in industrial low voltage applications as electronic devices. They mainly operate as a step-down voltage electrical device and minimize the house voltage worth to the worth appropriate for electronics supply. The secondary facet rectifier is sometimes connected to convert AC voltage to the DC voltage that is employed in electronics applications.
Principle of Single Phase Transformer
The single phase transformers work on the principle of Faraday’s Law of Electromagnetic Induction. Typically, mutual induction between primary and secondary windings are responsible for the transformer operation
- Modern manufacturing techniques ensuring the quality of product
- Advance build designed to withstand electric impulses, thermal and dynamic stress
- Designs through Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Software System
- Hassle-free performance
- Customized design and specification demands
- The advantages of single phase units are transportation, maintenance, and spare unit availability.
- To supply power to non-urban areas
- To step-up power in home inverters
- Manufacturing Defects
Our Next Post: CSP Transformers
our great Partner's
© 2020. Transcon Industries. Powered by G-Rank | Digital Marketing Services.